Welcome to The City of Frontier North Dakota
2019 Spring Clean Up Day - May 30th
- Bulky household items
- Electronics- TVs, computers, monitors and printers or household hazardous waste (HHW).
- Lawn mowers containing fuel or liquids
- Liquids of any type
- Freon containing items, propane tanks, gas cans
- Metals, cement blocks, masonry bricks, or any other type of landscape support.
- Any item(s) deemed to be a hazard to the driver and helper or the collection vehicle will not be collected.
APRIL MEETING MINUTES ARE NOW POSTED!
Upcoming City Council meeting details below:
Date: Monday, May 13th, 2019
Time: 7:00 pm.
Place: Frontier Community Center
Description: This meeting is open to the public
If you would like a particular topic discussed at our next meeting, please contact a City Council member with details prtior to the meeting or submit your request HERE.
Cass County Code RED - Letter from Sheriff Jahner to Cass County Residents
Like the City of Frontier on Facebook and stay up to the minute on happenings in town!
Need to locate contact information? Find the right person to talk to in the local city offices of Frontier now.
City of Frontier
5202 32nd ST S
5622 35th ST S
Frontier, ND 58104